Our school uniform ensures that badged items are kept to a minimum and that other items are affordable and available at local supermarkets. Second-hand uniform is available, at no charge, for parents to select from in the main entrance lobby.
All badged items are available to purchase from Grays and Whittakers, Blackburn.
Please also ensure that all uniform is clearly named.
- Royal blue round-neck sweatshirt or cardigan embroidered with school badge
- White polo shirt (preferably with school badge)
- Charcoal grey trousers or knee length skirt/pinafore dress
- Grey/white socks
- Grey tights (winter)
- Sensibly styled black flat shoes
- For summer – grey shorts or blue and white checked dress, (optional white leggings)
- White T-shirt (preferably with school badge)
- Royal blue shorts
- Navy track pants (preferably with school badge) or navy joggers (no leggings)
- Trainers (black PE pumps are not required)
Note: Children should come to school in their PE kit (shorts or track pants depending on weather) on their PE day.
Jewellery and Headscarves
On health and safety grounds, we do not permit children to wear headscarves, jewellery or earrings. Simple watches are permitted where age appropriate. If children have newly pierced ears with studs, they are not permitted to participate in any PE lesson, including swimming.
Nail varnish and make up
These are not appropriate in school.
Hair that is long enough to tie back must be tied back during all PE lessons. We recommend all long hair be worn tied back throughout the day. All hair styles should be moderate and ‘natural looking’. Extreme fashions are not acceptable in hairstyles and other aspects of appearance.